Credit Card Stealer Malware on my store

rastepa6

Hello there, 

Has anyone encountered this kind of malware on their store? I tried everything, but after a while it just reappears. I ordered malware protection but to no avail. I think it injects itself via a cart script. Here is a screenshot of what it look like. Can anyone help? 

I'm using PS 1.6.1.24

Capture.PNG

Edited by rastepa6
ps version update (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2022 at 1:28 PM, rastepa6 said:

Hello there, 

Has anyone encountered this kind of malware on their store? I tried everything, but after a while it just reappears. I ordered malware protection but to no avail. I think it injects itself via a cart script. Here is a screenshot of what it look like. Can anyone help? 

I'm using PS 1.6.1.24

Capture.PNG

Hello. Did you figure out what was the vulnerability that allowed this malware? Please let me know if you have any information. Thank you!

I have cleaned a lot of shops in the previous days, if anyone needs help, PM me. Until now, all shops have been hacked by using a vulnerability in the romanian payment module "euplatesc". It's been fixed in the latest versions, so make sure to update it if you are using it. However, once your shop has been hacked, it's not enough to update the module, the shop has to be checked & cleared of any malwares.

• Like 1