Some Product Images not loading (Error 403)

Hi,

I am using Prestashop 1.7.6.5 with a custom theme (greylook). I have build up the new shop on a nother server while having my original shop live. Recently I wanted to migrate the new and now ready shop onto my live server.

Everything worked fine on the subdomain, but when turning it live on the main domain and activating SSL, most of the product images didn't load anymore. Chrome Console shows a "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()" as an errror for the images.

I have tested serveral things now (regenerating htaccess, changing file and directory permissions via FTP etc.), but nothing worked. I am quite confused as some of the images are loading, but most are not (and all were loading on the subdomain, were I tested everything).

Anyone had this error/problem before and may help with a solution?

To clarify it a bit:

I had my live webshop on Domain1.com (with SSL) on Server1. I then started building up a new webshop on Domain2.com (without SSL) on Server2. When finished, I transferred the new shop to a subfolder on Server1.com and made it accessible through the subdomain test.domain1.com. Everything worked fine, no problems at all. Then I wanted to put the new shop live on my main domain Domain1.com. So I redirected the URL to the subfolder, changed the URLs in the database, activated SSL (on all sites), deleted the Cache and regenerated the .htaccess.

Well, and here we are, everything seems to work, except for most (not all) of the product images not loading. And I really don't know wth could be the issue...