Cant access Front after back up and restore.

Hello, 

So I cleaned out and deleted a multistore last night that seemed to be causing some issues, Its been there since 2017. Well all of my inventory disappeared and I could not access anything on the front of the store. You can see the site header and categories but every page said it was not found. 
I went into mysql and uploaded a week old backup. Unfortunately I lost a whole weeks worth of work. It uploaded successfully and everything in the back office looks just like it did a week ago but I still can not access anything on the front end, its still the same page not found with any link you use. 
Unfortunately this is my live website and I dont know what to do.  Can anyone help me out?  
I do have a full cpanel back up that is 2 days old, its 14GB and I dont know how to restore that or if I will have more issues.  I'm a novice. 
PSv 1.6.1.17

error in the panel: 
[Mon Mar 28 07:42:12.368767 2022] [autoindex:error] [pid 26089] [client 208.109.36.200:62557] AH01276: Cannot serve directory /home/crc/public_html/.well-known/: No matching DirectoryIndex (index.html.var,index.htm,index.html,index.shtml,index.xhtml,index.wml,index.perl,index.pl,index.plx,index.ppl,index.cgi,index.jsp,index.js,index.jp,index.php4,index.php3,index.php,index.phtml,default.htm,default.html,home.htm,index.php5,Default.html,Default.htm,home.html) found, and server-generated directory index forbidden by Options directive, referer: binance.com