[SOLVED] Amazon module common service sends prices without VAT

Helle there,

we are experiencing a strange behaviour on Amazon module from Common Services:

After update to version 4.9.451 Cron update does send prices without vat on all Euro marketplaces, but not on UK and Sweden

Info we gathered:

1. Manual offers upload works fine
2. Once a product got sold on presta, ebay or amazon, it fires an update with hourly crono, with that update price get updated without VAT included.
3. UK and Sweden remain ok, maybe because they use GBP and SEK and not EUR currency

Is it a known issue for others? Did you find a solution? Common Service is looking into it but it seems to be a new behaviour for them.

I hope someone can shed some light into it

Thank you

Edited by dominio
typo (see edit history)

• dominio changed the title to [SOLVED] Amazon module common service sends prices without VAT

[SOLVED]

I solved problem by myself while waiting, here is the solution:

new version of Amazon's module changed cron job by inserting a key which was not present in past, we are using Easycron to fulfill all Cron requests and had old cron url on it, with the exception of UK and Sweden that were added later.

NEW URL  https://www.xxxxx.xxx/modules/amazon/functions/products.php?cron_token=111c9d6612345656569ef6&context_key=c6ec8f1b&cron=1&action=update&lang=it

OLD URL https://www.xxxxxxx.xxx/modules/amazon/functions/products.php?cron_token=111c9dfdfsdfsdfsdfsd25069ef6&context_key=&cron=1&action=update&lang=it

Instead of non working these old url updated offers on Amazon but without putting taxes, when we changed them with new ones, all worked correctly

So, old installations can experience this problem if they did not update Cron commands, I suggested them to throw an error if context key is missing and clearly state to update cron jobs after update of module.

Hope to help someone else who will be very frightened to sell products with a 22% discount on Amazon

cheers boys