Need to add disclaimer to bottom of the website- SOLVED - READ BELOW

Hello,

I need to know how to add a message in the footer. In particular a disclaimer that shows up above or under the footer links (Either will work)

Example of the text:

Link#1 | Link#2 | Link#3| Link#5 | link#6

Copy-write 2010-2011 "Fusion Art" New Concepts INC

Disclaimer: Some logos and graphics on our web site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. They are provided as a convenience only for their lawful use. Any unauthorized use of these items by the purchaser shall be the sole responsibility of the purchaser. By purchasing these logos, you are indicating that you have authority and permission to use the logo or trademark. Fusion Art is not affiliated with these companies.

You don't say which version you are using, but you can add this to the footer.tpl
add a new Div to include your disclaimer (you can also add JS copyright as shown):

<!-- Footer -->
{$HOOK_FOOTER}
© 2010- [removed]
now = new Date
theYear=now.getYear()
if (theYear < 1900)
theYear=theYear+1900
[removed](theYear)
     [removed] “Fusion Art” New Concepts INC
Your disclaimer here

{/if}
   </body>

always pays to edit a copy of the original file and upload the edited version.
I generally rename the original on the server just before uploading the replacement - e.g. footer_original.tpl and then if things go wrong, delete the newly upload file and rename the original back to 'real' name..

I saved a copy and did all that. I also edited it just like you showed, I sent you a PM about this. However my site has no change to it. I even added the full disclaimer where your script said place disclaimer here.

www.newvinylconcepts.com

Keep in mind this store is not yet active for sales as I want it as close to perfect before I use paid marketing or enable checkout.

seems to me you want someone to do all the work for you :)
Your source code doesn't show any change which suggests:
1. you haven't uploaded the change
2. you haven't done a recompile

Why don't you use the search function in the forums for the recompile ?

If you don't get to know your installation, you will have frustrating problems everytime you want to make a change :)