Entering a category from a specific URL creates problem on the first loading of the category:

Goodmorning prestashop developers ! 

I'm facing an issue that is making me quite crazy 

I have a prestashop website that is working correctly, that i'm improving since december 2021. 

When i loaded the final version on the correct hosting (Keliweb) and set the website in production, the problem appeared: 

p.1) When i open a category DIRECTLY from the website everything works fine. 

p.2) There are no loading problem in the website components 

Problem) If i click the URL of a category from a mail/message/pasted URL, or if i search on google the specific category (like "category x *nameofthesite*") and click on the correct result, the FIRST loading of that category is always wrong --> It seems like the Css isn't loaded properly and instead of loading the products onto the grid as they are arranged correctly, it shows them full width on top of each other.

Here comes the funny part: If i simply refresh the page, everything gets back to the correct shape (every product is in the grid, and elements get back to their original and correct position). 

As you can imagine, this is a problem for the customers who are entering the website from a google result or from an embedded URL of a category. 

Some specific info: 

Prestashop 1.7.7.8
Dedicated server
Php 7.3 

In private i will give more info 

Thank you so much for your precious help in advance !!