Unable to update combination (not even update quantity) in prestashop 1.7

link2badar

It may be due to a third party module. Have you tried active debugging to see if you get the error specifically? Have you installed any recent modules, and the problem has been happening ever since?

thanks for your response. i tried to activate debugging and tried to disable addon which i recently implemented. but no luck

no specific error. simply say unable to update setting. i tried to figure it out by console/network/ it show me empty reponse

I have faced such a problem before, just like you, I did not receive any errors, and I really did not know where the problem came from. However, try the test, rename the module folder for a few moments, to see for sure if it is from it. That's exactly what happened to me.

Most likely the problem is with the actionProductSave hook. You could look at the Dashboard -> Design ->Positions page, see which modules are hooked up on actionProductSave, and comment on the code in each one.

In Dashboard -> Design ->Positions, check "Display non-positionable hooks", and search in page after actionProductSave. There you will see all the modules that act when the product is saved, and most likely one of them will be the one that causes the error.