Tabs on the product page

misieq122

Hello

I have encountered a strange problem in my shop PS 1.7.7.4 that I am not able to resolve. The thing is that on the product card I have product page tabs (tabs to product page). „DESCRIPTION”, „FEATURES”, „SPECIFICATION”, „RELATED PRODUCTS” and „CUSTOMIZED”. The main problem is with „SPECIFICATION” that displays products features. In polish, english, german versions it is shown correctly while in french and spanish it lacks. Does anyone why is that?

Additionally, it is linked like this: .html#extra-0

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Edited by misieq122 (see edit history)

Hello,

tab: "DATA SHEET" are using module(Full Features Groups) to display products features. Its shown correctly on lang polish, english, german versions, but when we choose  french and spanish we dont have this tab. I tested also display on {hook h='displayFFGFeatures' product=$product} and same situation here. In polish, english, german versions it is shown correctly while in french and spanish it lacks.

Regards.

Edited by misieq122 (see edit history)

32 minutes ago, Ress said:

What about feature and feature values translations?

Thank you i found problem. The problem was the missing translation in feature in addon setting. Editing via back office doesnt work, so i edited this records in database and now it works.

• Like 1