[solved]Problem when try to add new Theme

8659design

Hi!
I try to install a new theme but have som problem.
When I press Add new theme, i got 404-error page
mydomain.com/iframe/index.php?controller=AdminThemes&action=importthem is the URL when add new theme

I dont know if its releted but The "Live from PrestaShop Addons!" on Theme & Logotype only shows

Checking your browser before accessing addons.prestashop.com.This process is automatic. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.
Please allow up to 5 seconds…

DDoS protection by Cloudflare

Prestashop version is 1.7.5

I have try on 2 diffrent installations (one is a mirror/backup of the first one. But on that second i manage without any problem install theme 2 days ago, no i got this error also on this site).

Any qlue where to start?

Edited by 8659design (see edit history)

2 hours ago, JBW said:

Sorry I can't really follow your explanation, can you add some screenshots ? Are you trying to install a zip file theme or directly from addon store? I would recommmend zip file

Hi, thanks for trying to help. I have attatched a video that explains what happens when I try to add theme. The theme I want to install is a zip but in this case I dont mange to get so long in the process so I can upload. The

I'm able to reproduce the issue with a local 1.7.5 installation. It might be related to some broken connection to the addons and and leads to a wrong url created for the import.

You can work around this be creating the url yourself:

mydomain.com/myadmin/i ndex.php?controller=AdminThemes&action=importtheme&token=mytokencode

• Like 1

On 3/2/2022 at 3:23 PM, JBW said:

I'm able to reproduce the issue with a local 1.7.5 installation. It might be related to some broken connection to the addons and and leads to a wrong url created for the import.

You can work around this be creating the url yourself:

mydomain.com/myadmin/i ndex.php?controller=AdminThemes&action=importtheme&token=mytokencode

Thanks alot! With your work around its working. Thanks!

• 8659design changed the title to [solved]Problem when try to add new Theme