Cannot create an account. Page loads all the time

Hi,

I have a problem with the account creation in my prestashop.

This is the url: https://ignasic13.sg-host.com/ca/inici de sessió?create_account=1, If you try to create an account, the page stays loading permanently without showing any error BUT I've checked that is creating the account in the backend.

For the same reason I have the same problem in checkout when user wants to create an account before finalizing a purchase.

I've found in other forums that the problem is solved disabling the native privacy module, I did it but I have same problem.

I am using:

Prestashop 1.7.8

Theme: Wharehouse 4.5.3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi same problem did you find a solution?

are you using nginx too? i'm using prestasho 1.7.8 with php 7.3 and also i'm getting refresh page when try to create an account or place an order (it create an account too).

when i enable debug mode there is no error when i check the console log i found that presthop when click on submit call the endpoint /login with create_account=1 and the response is the whole page not only a json response

please can you help? 

The hosting provider has told me that it is an error when sending the email to the client when the account is created. In my cas the problem is that I am using a temporary url for web development that does not allow sending emails through this temporary domain. In theory, the problem should be solved when I transfer the web to the final domain.

• Like 1