Show product variants as images

Hi,

Right now on a product page I have circles for other product variants, like this:
image.png.cbf124c76b9c3d5223eb3be3826ab5ba.png

What should I do in order to have the default images of the variants instead of these circles? Like in this example:image.png.fe057972f7a7023b6a5fe9ed34d7860f.png

Sorry if it's a bad question, I am new to PrestaShop and I really can't figure it out.

Hi,

You can go to change the color (in the color attribute, in Dashboard -> Attributes & Features), and there you can add the image you want (in the Texture field).

However, if you do this, the picture will be small, exactly the size of the color. To solve this, you can add some css rules for the image size, on the .product-variants .color.texture selector

• 1 year later...
On 2/22/2022 at 12:37 AM, alin_rj said:

Hi,

Right now on a product page I have circles for other product variants, like this:
image.png.cbf124c76b9c3d5223eb3be3826ab5ba.png

What should I do in order to have the default images of the variants instead of these circles? Like in this example:image.png.fe057972f7a7023b6a5fe9ed34d7860f.png

Sorry if it's a bad question, I am new to PrestaShop and I really can't figure it out.

Hey there is a option in this module: https://www.sunnytoo.com/product/change-product-images-click-color-variants-module-prestashop-1-7

But there is one problem it only display this in a product not in category :( I am searching for the module that will allow to load automaticly cover image of other products in the categorie squares and product squares so i will not have to do 654673 Attributes & Features

Edited by c64girl (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On 11/7/2023 at 8:39 PM, dnk.hack said:

In this case, you must make a separate texture for each product. 
It's not a solution at all! 

Yea its not a solution. I wonder why there is no module that is avalable to make that kind of textures.