Visitors Online not working after upgrade from PS 1.6.1.24 to PS 1.7.8.3

cwiz

Hi,

I hope somebody can help me, we have upgraded our fully working website from PS 1.6.1.24 to PS 1.7.8.3 to fall in line with the SCA changes to being able to take Credit card payments in the UK.

The new site is working, however the "Visitors Online" shows zero all the time.

After the migration, when you pressed on Visitors online, it stated the module was noot installed??

So I copied the statslive module from the live PS 1.6.1.24 site to the new updated website, PS 1.7.8.3 no longer complained that the module could not be found, but still displayed a zero person online.

I decided to reset the module and it reported that this module was not compatible with the current PS version.

So I looked in the down file for PS 1.7.8.3 and the module is not in the down load installation file?

I checked PS 1.7.8.2, 1.7.81 and PS 1.7.8.0 and once again the file is not in the ownload installion file.

I checked PS 1.7.7.8 and the file was there ! - Installed this into the website and reset the module, this reset fine, but once again showed a zero customers online.

I googled this problem and reset the below modules (see modules reset on attached image)

stats dashboard

visitors online

visitors origin

visits and visitors

Also fully reset the Data mining module and ensured that "Save page views for each customer" is enabled.

The logs for the site are attached

Can anybody help please ???

Respect :)

Screenshot 2022-02-20 111514.jpg

screenshot-addonsps1771.prestaforce.com-2021_01.14-20_34_44.thumb.png.20c953e18d839b6994ba2db26b71a5bf.png

Edited by cwiz (see edit history)

Hi

Yes its installed, sorry the screenshot of the modules was taken from Google to show which modules I'd reset.

I've also reset the Data mIning module

Why is the visitors online module been dropped on 1.7.8.0 ---->  ?????

Anybody help please?