How to add new modules on the store front?

Hi.

I'm starting in Prestashop development and I'm building a new theme.
I saw that in Prestashop it doesn't have the wish list feature, compare list and reviews natively. So I found modules for wishlist and comments (made by Prestashop) and installed them. But now, what is the way to add them to the frontend?

I was able to do this by opening the module's PHP file and seeing the hooks that were listed (I don't know if there would be another way to find the hooks).

Let me ask you another question: in the wishlist module, some templates are from Vue, and in that case how do I "overwrite this template"? For example, I saw that by copying a template file (from that same module) to the theme directory, under the same path, I can make changes to it and not to the original file.

OK.
I made it.

What about this?

Let me ask you another question: in the wishlist module, some templates are from Vue, and in that case how do I "overwrite this template"? For example, I saw that by copying a template file (from that same module) to the theme directory, under the same path, I can make changes to it and not to the original file.