Problems with the theme and display of the site

EN

I am asking for your help. To summarize the situation, I started to create the website with prestashop for a client with a domain name: monsite.fr except that the client has changed its name and so we bought the new domain name and redirected in the host and prestashop dashboard on the new domain name.

Today I have an error display saying that a template is missing while it is active. I still sent a message to the developer of the theme and the response time seems extremely long, hence my presence here

FR

Je sollicite votre aide. Pour résumer la situation, j’ai commencé à créer le site web avec prestashop pour un client avec un nom de domaine : monsite.fr sauf que le client a changé de nom et donc on a acheté le nouveau nom de domaine et redirigé dans l’hebergeur et le dashboard prestashop sur le nouveau nom de domaine.

Aujourd’hui j’ai un affichage d’erreur sois disant qu’il manque un template alors qu’il est actif. J4ai quand meme envoyé un message au developpeur du theme et tle temps de reponse me parait extremement long d’où ma présence ici

Capture d’écran 2022-02-02 à 18.42.08.jpg

After some research and reflection I think my problem is with your license code. Indeed I activated the license on a site and the customer has changed the name of this site and I bought a domain name modified the database. except that nothing works and therefore I think it comes from the license that must have 2 sites instead of 1. I tried the migration and it does not work I have deactivated the license before the migration and nothing works