[SOLVED!] Stop working! List of products with attributes but without available quantities for sale

catzarov

Hello all,
I'm using ver 1.6.1.20.
Catalog -> Monitoring -> list of products with attributes but without available quantities for sale

Available product quantities come to the online store via API. I've been using this method for stock refreshes for 6 or 7 years. Since I use prestashop its option: "list of products with attributes but without available quantities for sale" has worked seamlessly and through it I always knew which products I had attributes with zero quantity to sell. 

A few days ago I inadvertently, probably somewhere changed something in some setting (unfortunately I don't know what it is) and a large array of products displayed that they had no stock available for sale. When I go into the product to check if there is zero quantity it turns out that the product has 0 on any of the attributes.

I figured out something was wrong because I was also using the software eMagicOne Store Manager and it colors some products red, (that they are out of stock) and when I click on such a product it turns out to be ok! I send a screenshot.

ScreenShot_03022022_1.png.7dfa57cc67355b74ff67505163964e88.png

Sorry about that, what is the problem we have with the function LIST OF PRODUCTS WITH ATTRIBUTES BUT WITHOUT AVAILABLE QUANTITIES FOR SALE, but for me it is very useful and I need information where I can read to fix this problem with it reporting products without attributes. 

Thanks for your time and help

Best Regards: Dani

Edited by catzarov (see edit history)

Hello, I found a solution to my case study from the above post! I had to manually go through all the products and delete their stock combinations, also the stock itself.
Then I ran the API software again to because in the products combinations and quantities and now my menu "LIST OF PRODUCTS WITH ATTRIBUTES BUT WITHOUT AVAILABLE QUANTITIES FOR SALE" emptied and there are no products there. 

• catzarov changed the title to [SOLVED!] Stop working! List of products with attributes but without available quantities for sale