SUMUP module configuration

davidecarnovale

Hi there, 

I've already installed the Sumup module to receive the payment from my customer on my ecommerce. In the configuration sumup request the authorization url from prestashop side to complete the process. Here the quote of their message:

the Authorised redirect URL is the one where the client is redirected once the payment is completed. Additionally, it depends on how the website is designed and when and how the callback URL is called. But, all in all, the redirect URL could be a "Thank you for your order" page, "Payment successful", etc. However, for PrestaShop , it will not be used, as the redirect URL needs to be set up on PrestaShop's side.

Anyone can suggest how to solve or the correct url to give them? 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, 

if I don't go wrong.. in the setup on sumup call you have to add the thankyou page of prestashop. 

I've asked to one developer (on fiver) how to solve it... I'm still waiting the answer...

try to add the link of the checkout payment step to test if works. 

Davide 

On 3/19/2022 at 3:24 PM, opit78 said:

Hi.

How did you solved this issue ? What is the proper Authorized Redirect URL ?

I'm stuck now.

Newest SumUp module installed from Prestashop store on Prestashop 1.7.8.4

With new version of sumup I don't have problems. You can put url of you main site for redirection. 

Sumup must make authorisation - enable you as new customer. You have to write to sumup support to help you. They are very kind and they will help you. Untill you are not authorised you can't use sumup - you will get error also. 

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I have the same problem with Prestashop 1.7.8.6 and lasta Sumup module. I put url redirect to home page. How have you checked if your Sumup profile is active?

I have done a product for testing Sumup payment, but when I checked the checkbox for accept the condition, the module show me "Response error: request_not_allowed"

and if I try to payment, Prestashop open the payment form, but it is closed immidiatly.

Can you suggest me some tips?

tnx in advace

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/8/2022 at 4:46 PM, massimopasquali said:

Hello,

I have the same problem with Prestashop 1.7.8.6 and lasta Sumup module. I put url redirect to home page. How have you checked if your Sumup profile is active?

I have done a product for testing Sumup payment, but when I checked the checkbox for accept the condition, the module show me "Response error: request_not_allowed"

and if I try to payment, Prestashop open the payment form, but it is closed immidiatly.

Can you suggest me some tips?

tnx in advace

Sumup must make authorisation - enable you as new customer. You have to write to sumup support to help you. They are very kind and they will help you. Untill you are not authorised you can't use sumup - you will get error also.