Module - Links List. Nothing shows in the list whatsoever? Cache switched off and tried clearing.

LukeM1497

I am referring to the Prestashop module Links List which after modifying the list and getting an error I uninstalled and re-installed the module. When looking back at the module no links appear and the default lists have re-appeared on my site

I can still edit the lists luckily via the URL and by changing a few words 

https://v*****/wt*********/index.php/modules/link-widget/edit/1?_token=ok********** (This lets you edit what should be List 1. (EDIT/1?)

https://v*****/wt********/index.php/modules/link-widget/list?_token=ok************ (This is where the 2 lists should appear. But they simply don't. 

Adding a new list/block works but then does not show it in the list and therefore would make it impossible to delete it. 

Any ideas or recommendations on how to fix this please?

Example screenshots attached.

Screenshot 2022-01-16 at 17.59.34.png

10 hours ago, endriu107 said:

First time I see this issue. Are you logged as administrator?

Hi,

yes I’m logged in as administrator and there is only the one account setup. I’m worried about the platform as a whole if glitches like this are happening early in to the development stage. 

I had exactly the same issue today.

Internet search revealed issue was with language selected for me in the employees page

Advanced parameters - team - employees

Default Language for my site is English GB but my employee details was set to English. 

After changing it to English GB the list appeared again in the link list module.

Not tested add a new block yet but have been able to edit our company ok

• 6 months later...

@muckyduckies

Thanks a lot, you're a life saver. I had exactly the same problem, and your solution worked for me.

However, that solution is extremely annoying and can only be temporary. I want the backend language to be English, but the store (frontend) language to be German. What exactly do I have to do to achieve that? Of course, I want access to the full (German) link list in the (English) backend.

Any ideas?

Thank you very much in advance!