Displaying different quantities of products in the product card

Ivan Vyacheslavovich

Hello everyone,

I am using PrestaShop version 1.7.7.8 and faced the problem.

At the moment I am submitting information about the quantity and price of the goods as follows: total quantity, minimum quantity and price for the minimum quantity for an order.

For example: the total quantity of a product is 900 units, the minimum order quantity is 20 units, the price for 20 units (packaging) is $ 20.

But also, I have in the file information about the price for 1 unit of product, the price per package (the price and quantity per package may differ for the products) and sometimes the price per box (the price and quantity per box may differ for the products). I also submit to the file a value that describes the type (for example: value "RUL" - roll, value "1000U" - packaging).

The quantity in the box and the quantity in the pack I now use as 2 features.

The question is this:

Can I somehow display this information about the types of product quantities (packaging, box, roll) and the price for them in a more prominent place (for example: near the "Add to cart" button on the product page).

A solution in the form of an additional module is suitable for me.

How much I tried, I didn’t find anything suitable.

5 hours ago, endriu107 said:

Thanks for the tip! I have studied these modules.

If I understand correctly, these modules work with combinations of similar products (for example: similar product, only the weight is different).

In my case, I have one product (one product ID), which has a total quantity (for example: 100 pieces), this total quantity includes the quantity of this product in a package (for example: 10 pieces in a package, it turns out 10 packages) and the quantity of this product in a box (for example: 50 pieces in a box, it turns out 2 boxes).

Edited by Ivan Vyacheslavovich (see edit history)