Property Order->total_paid is not valid

Jolsvi

Hi, I got an error 500 when I tried to create order from backofficce.

I tried to debug and it shows this Property Order->total_paid is not valid at line 984 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

Have anyone experiencing the same issue?

Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 3.26.56 pm.png

• 1 year later...

Hi @Jolsvi

1: Try making another order manually using a different payment method. It's probable that the payment module isn't making the order correctly.

2: On this error page, click the [9 Arguments] of the Validateorder function to see which of the parameters are not being sent to the validateOrder function correctly.

3: Do a test by first turning off all overrides and modules that aren't from Prestashop (from the BO performance page) and then making a similar order.

Check the error logs and exception logs in the var/log/ folder for any hints (Warnings on undefineg values) about missing or wrong parameters.

Have a nice day, Leo.

Kindly share the Prestashop version in which you are facing the issue.

->Please check whether is there "PaymentModule.php" file exist in the following path : "override/PaymentModule.php". If yes, then try by commenting the same.

->Also check the module uses the "actionValidateOrder" hook and check by commenting/disabling modules one by one. You can check modules using hook "actionValidateOrder" at "Go to Back office admin panel and then go to Design>> positions. Screenshot for referencce : https://nimb.ws/2VAmNH"

image.thumb.png.6c165e18c6d659da56be113b581269b5.png