Prestashop is not oppening/loading when the VM IP address changes by each start on Hyper-V

For several weeks I am trying to run a Prestashop on the ubuntu server running on Hyper-V VM, but  the shop wo'nt load when I want to if the VM is restarted. I checked when I restart the VM, it changes its IP address.  When I tried to open the site with the newly assigned IP  http://VM-IP-address/prestashop   , the IP will be changed to the one as the Prestashop newly installed on this VM.  

I looked at the internet and found nothing helpful. People wrote tutorials JUST with the assumption that everyone has a fixed domain name and fixed IP. In reality NOT.  For nextcloud I found something called Trusted Domains  with 0>  IP1 , 1> IP2, etc. usefull, BUT nothing for the Prestashop.   

Please help!!

Edited by Abdurahman-Amat (see edit history)

• Abdurahman-Amat changed the title to Prestashop is not oppening/loading when the VM IP address changes by each start on Hyper-V

You need a static IP.  You can set your Ubuntu IP address to static if you click the network icon in the upper right hand corner, then click on wired connection and then on gear wheel next to "wired connection".  On the screen that comes up click on "IPV4", then click on "Manual" under "IPV4 Method" and fill in the fields for IP, Netmask and gateway.  This is what the screen looks like in Ubuntu 20.04  image.png.e2719553c1fc98d1384453585488c4d5.png

That will give the VM a static IP on the server itself.