Why Does Prestashop gives me an unspecified error when trying to upload my products with a .csv file?

Hi.

I've had this problem and was very annoyed by it for a couple of years! 

A programmer from our hosting company increased out limits in nginx and apache server... he also rechecked and said that some certificates were invalid inside prestashop. Sorry, that's all I can help you with, but nginx is definitely the problem! Sad that Prestashop developers aren't writing there system requirements.

Thanks for the reply @AlexLopatenco,

Actually I managed to "fix it" somehow. What I have found is that there where some specific products that would throw me this unspesified error (like the one i show on the attached import csv file).

What happend is that all the products that didnt throw the error were uploaded fine, but once a problematic product was being uploaded: first this product was uploaded with quantity 0 (dont ask me why) and then the error message would pop asking to close the import window.

What I end up doing is finding the products that were problematic (for no apperent reasons since all products are practically the same), erasing all the products that were already uploaded (the ones on top of the problematic) including the problematic from the csv file. After doing that 6 or 7 times (6 or 7 problematic products) I end up uploading my hole stock.

To be honest I dont really know what nginx is but this worked for me...

Thanks again, I really dont know why this method of uploading products works so badly....