Problem with Plug in Google Sitemap 4.2.0 - PS 1.7.8.0

Kingtonino

Hi guys, I have a problem with the google sitemap plugin. The "cron task" link which is supposed to update via "Scheduled Tasks Manager" is not working. By clicking on the link manually, we display a blank page, but the date and time of the sitemap are not updated. I don't know what to do anymore, please help me. A thousand thanks.

• 1 year later...
27 minutes ago, Kingtonino said:

Remove site from maintaince

I had already the web enabled.

17 minutes ago, AddWeb Solution said:

check your server's error logs to see if there are any specific error messages related to the blank page issue.

I have a cloudfare issue after 90 seconds, error (Error code 524). The only entry I could find in the log of the back office a the time is this:

API Call received = /suzjobh2fv27wfdr/index.php?controller=apiSecurityPsMbo&token=d4eaa62444f6d5323c0055c4f

which I doubt is relevant.

Is there any other log file i should be looking at?

Edited by PrestameMucho (see edit history)

30 minutes ago, AddWeb Solution said:

Check the error logs of your web server (e.g., Apache, Nginx) for any entries related to the 500 error.

If you are using Cloudflare, check the Cloudflare dashboard for any logs or analytics.

I am using the free version of it and I am unable to retrieve any logs.

From my PS logs (var/logs) side this is what I got (prod log), but latest modified date it was yesterday. I am scared about the critical but dont see the relation. Where can I find more info?

[2023-07-25 14:43:32] request.CRITICAL: Exception thrown when handling an exception (Twig\Error\LoaderError: Template "::base.html.twig" is not defined in "@PrestaShop/Admin/Exception/error.html.twig" at line 26. at /home/u657995547/domains/gregariobikes.com/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/src/Loader/ChainLoader.php line 99) {"exception":"[object] (Twig\\Error\\LoaderError(code: 0): Template \"::base.html.twig\" is not defined in \"@PrestaShop/Admin/Exception/error.html.twig\" at line 26. at /home/u657995547/domains/gregariobikes.com/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/src/Loader/ChainLoader.php:99)"} []
[2023-07-25 14:43:39] request.INFO: Matched route "admin_product_form". {"route":"admin_product_form","route_parameters":{"_route":"admin_product_form","_controller":"PrestaShopBundle\\Controller\\Admin\\ProductController::formAction","_legacy_controller":"AdminProducts","_legacy_param_mapper_class":"PrestaShop\\PrestaShop\\Adapter\\Product\\AdminProductDataProvider","_legacy_param_mapper_method":"mapLegacyParametersProductForm","id":"136"},"request_uri":"https://gregariobikes.com/suzjobh2fv27wfdr/index.php/sell/catalog/products/136?_token=giC6YRu3MAu13ukHDCYWmhMqSmJ3xjlZPgHvmAARRak","method":"POST"} []
[2023-07-25 14:43:39] security.DEBUG: Read existing security token from the session. {"key":"_security_main","token_class":"Symfony\\Component\\Security\\Core\\Authentication\\Token\\UsernamePasswordToken"} []
[2023-07-25 14:43:39] security.DEBUG: User was reloaded from a user provider. {"provider":"PrestaShopBundle\\Security\\Admin\\EmployeeProvider","username":"[email protected]"} []
[2023-07-25 14:43:43] request.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception TypeError: "stream_set_blocking(): Argument #1 ($stream) must be of type resource, null given" at /home/u657995547/domains/gregariobikes.com/public_html/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php line 292 {"exception":"[object] (TypeError(code: 0): stream_set_blocking(): Argument #1 ($stream) must be of type resource, null given at /home/u657995547/domains/gregariobikes.com/public_html/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php:292)"} []
[2023-07-25 14:43:43] request.CRITICAL: Exception thrown when handling an exception (Twig\Error\LoaderError: Template "::base.html.twig" is not defined in "@PrestaShop/Admin/Exception/error.html.twig" at line 26. at /home/u657995547/domains/gregariobikes.com/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/src/Loader/ChainLoader.php line 99) {"exception":"[object] (Twig\\Error\\LoaderError(code: 0): Template \"::base.html.twig\" is not defined in \"@PrestaShop/Admin/Exception/error.html.twig\" at line 26. at /home/u657995547/domains/gregariobikes.com/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/src/Loader/ChainLoader.php:99)"} []

Edit: i dont have apache or nginx folders under my var/logs

Edit 2: i have checked with my hosting for logs and they specify the issue is I am using more resources than the ones i have available and they just interrupt this after 100 seconds

Edited by PrestameMucho (see edit history)

Edit 2: i have checked with my hosting for logs and they specify the issue is I am using more resources than the ones i have available and they just interrupt this after 100 seconds

The default sitemap module do not handle correctly big products catalog.

You can use this module, which is created to works with shop with a lot of products : https://addons.prestashop.com/en/seo-natural-search-engine-optimization/88488-op-art-sitemap-unlimited-pages-images-filters-.html

On 7/26/2023 at 5:59 PM, Olivier CLEMENCE said:

The default sitemap module do not handle correctly big products catalog.

You can use this module, which is created to works with shop with a lot of products : https://addons.prestashop.com/en/seo-natural-search-engine-optimization/88488-op-art-sitemap-unlimited-pages-images-filters-.html

Thanks I have finally cracked it. Cloudfare was bringing the error 500 itself. I set my dns to dns only and I could create the sitemap aftewards.