[Solved] how to debug

When I select smarty 2 on BO I have no smarty errors in source code. When I select smarty3 than I have the following warning, which costs parse:

Notice: function call 'get_template_vars' is unknown or deprecated. in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\www.\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_wrapper.php on line 57

I have identified a module causing this, informed the developer and the module isn't it, because when I try with original presta 1.4.0.17 presta theme the warning disappear.

How can I find out who is causing this error message ? It can be everywhere in tpl/css.

Somebody knows a tool or something else ? I use FF 3.6.16. Firebug is only for versions from FF 4.0 on, but this one is so buggy, that I downgraded again.

I now installed FF 4 and the debugger firebug. There is officially no error, although in header of source code I'm having the same notice... What shall I do with this notice ? I think it's not good for server, when writing error-logs and also it costs parse (0,1-0,2s). How to debug this ?

• 1 month later...