[SOLVED] ps_mailalerts is the only thing not sending emails

Higino

Prestashop Version: 1.7.7.4

I can send emails through the contact form, but the ps_mailalerts module doesn't even try to send it anymore. The weird thing is it DID use to send emails. I can't figure out what changed. Things I've tried:

• Checked logs, no attempt is being made to send email notifications on new_order.
  • Made sure a PT and an EN folder were both present in the module's folder, in case the module was looking for a non-existing language folder.
  • Reset the module.
  • Uninstalled the module, and installed it again.
  • Reset default configuration.
  • Checked debug mode for errors, but nothing related to this module.

What else can I do to get some clues as to the problem's cause? I mean, this has worked before, like about a month ago. A lot changed as the site was being developed but I can't see why this module in particular would decide to stop even trying to send emails. I don't get it.

EDIT: I SOLVED IT. I can't believe how It's possible that this isn't mentioned anywhere, but you can only use emails in this module that are added as a user on the backoffice, on the "Team" option under "Store options" if I remember correctly. 

Edited by Higino (see edit history)

• Higino changed the title to [SOLVED] ps_mailalerts is the only thing not sending emails