Restoring MySQL data - not working properly

Hi, as a beginner with Prestashop, before starting my shop officially, i'd like to ask you how properly make backup and later restore my PrestaShop database for the case of "emergency" reasons, or later for moving to another webhosting.. I tryied it, and it didn't work for me.

On my webhosting, when i delete MySQL database completely, and start a new one, it will get random new name, a bit different from previous one, with new password.

My case

I opened my MySQL database in phpMyAdmin, i did Export from the upper task menu, and saved the file as a sql file. Later then, i selected for sure from the left menu my database name, and did the same - Export and did it export as .sql.

Lets say, somethign happened, so i deleted the whole MySQL database, and started a new one with new name and password. In the new one, i did Import those saved files with Mysql data. Importing was succesfully, datas and tables from my previous backup were made there.

Then i followed instructions i found on Internet, i opened up on my ftp app/config/parameters.php and changed mysql login data to those new ones. Allright.

My website ist after these changes loading properly, but only main page, i can't open admin panel, or any product, everything is showing Page cannot be load, HTTP ERROR 500.

Is there some point where must be another change done? Another file where are old Mysql login data or so? Or do i must make backup else?

Thank you for helping me

Mike