PS Facebook v1.14.0 Shop Association failed

SkyEdge

Hello,

I'm trying to associate my Prestashop store 1.7.8 PHP 7.4 with my Prestashop account throw PS Facebook v1.14.0 module, but with no success.  I got the following error message all the time:

We have encountered problems with the association

Error message 400

We are unable to contact your shop to complete the association, please try again later.

["Your shop is already linked and verified"]

The shop is new and it's not linked to any other PS account.  I tried resetting the module, updating PS clearing y server and browser cache, with no result. 

Anyone please can help me out? 

• Like 1

Hi Prestashop user from Brazil, It's a pleasure to be here! I am experiencing the exact same mistake. In my case, if I click on "View my associated shops" it appears, and the option to unassociate them also appears, I tried to do this to be able to associate them again, but it doesn't accept and gives the error: "Error while getting domain".

I hope someone with a good heart helps me as I depend on it to set up my Instagram Shopping and feed for Google Merchant!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, marcosdoteorianerd said:

Hi Prestashop user from Brazil, It's a pleasure to be here! I am experiencing the exact same mistake. In my case, if I click on "View my associated shops" it appears, and the option to unassociate them also appears, I tried to do this to be able to associate them again, but it doesn't accept and gives the error: "Error while getting domain".

I hope someone with a good heart helps me as I depend on it to set up my Instagram Shopping and feed for Google Merchant!

Hope too. I really tried everything with no result. 

• Like 1

Same problem here as @marcosdoteorianerd

I cannot configure and use PrestaShop Metrics or PS Facebook -modules because of this. 

PS version is 1.7.8.0. We had problems upgrading and we had to copy shop with PresTools CopyData. Association is done and working but this new verision does not know that until I try to associate, but it does not let associate as it is already done and back to the square one...

• Like 1

HI! I'm having this problem too!
Did anyone reach to a solution?

I tried to change prestashop accounts, creating new ones but nothing happened. It's always the same message.

It's like prestashop account made the association in the past but the Prestashopfacebook addon don't recognize it. 

If this association is stored somewhere, I could try to manage it but don't know where to look.

Totally stuck at this moment.

Cheers