Invoice taxe block issue

Hi

I have a problem I can't understand/solve :

I have noticed for a couple of weeks now that the tax block on some invoices I have is wrong: wrong categorisation of CGI exemption, customers classified as EU (EU-VAT) when they are just normal customers. 

The VAT on invoices is correctly calculated and and displayed. Only the tax block is a problem. 

Let's take an example:

The tax block on the invoice "INVOICE" is wrong: https://i.imgur.com/IZ9Oai4.png

The customer in the tax block is perceived as an EU customer (EU-VAT); although the VAT has been calculated and displayed in the invoice in the invoice totals

It is an average French customer who should pay normal VAT. The block should actually block should look like this:  eLdV7UM.png

I checked the customer categorization and nothing seems to have changed.

I also found some in August: they were all good before: I even have a PDF saved for each of them I even have a PDF saved for each of them (as proof if necessary). 

Apparently the customers for whom there is an erroneous tax block are now seeing all their invoices displayed with the wrong tax block

Would you know why this is happening?

Changes : I upgraded PS from 1.7.7.1 to 1.7.7.8 end of September and increased the max_execution_time to 300 (from 60); a few module updates

Greetings
yann

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)