Royal Mail Desktop Click and Drop

willowtree

I'm trying to work out how to get PS to work with Royal Mail click and drop.

I beleive that C&D has a desktop app that will create the shpping orders when a spreadsheet is saved into the local watched folder.

So all we have to do is to be able to download a csv file with the order details - name / address / weight etc and it willbe able to flow through to C&D.

Can anyone point me in the direction of how to start with this? Ideally I would be able to select multiple orders and a download button which would save a csv of the orders.

I to looked into doing this.

What I found was that you needed to invest in a module that lets you download your orders - doesn't come as standard

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/data-import-export/17596-orders-csv-excel-export.html

Once downloaded and installed - download 1 order - use it to 'map' the columns to C&D

Once you get first one working - just need to either set a cronjob to run automatically at a certain time or run it when needed

And et voila

(No I didn't buy the module - I'm not yet big enough to invest in some lovely looking modules that wont pay for themselves presently)