Error message at checkout "This address is invalid, please review City, State and Zip Code"

Derek542

Can you please help.  My website was working last week but now it does not seem to calculate postage costs for my customers.

When my customers put there items into the cart and go to checkout and enter address details it then comes up with this error "This address is invalid, please review City, State and Zip Code".  I redownloaded the localization for Australia again but still the same error.  I run Australia Post, Sendle and e-go modules so it is happening for all not just 1 so i am thinking it cannot be a specific shipping module.  

I don't know what else to do or look for.  It just stopped working.  Some addresses do work as we received 1 order over the weekend but others have messaged saying they where not able to proceed due to this error.    

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. 

error message.jpg

8 minutes ago, ndiaga said:

Hi,

I  think   the  error  is   due   to  a  zipcode  validation  issue.

Check  the  zipcode  format   for  the  selected  country.

Hello ndiaga, thank you for your response I appreciate it.  The postcode i have entered is my postcode in Australia so it is correct but how or where do i check on the backend that it is picking up the information correctly?