Redirection after the connection depending on the group

JulienPct

Hello,

I am creating a sales site, via version 1.7.7.8 of PrestaShop, which has 2 groups, customers and sellers. Knowing that a seller is not automatically a customer and vice versa.

I have 2 links on the home page that I would like to redirect to different pages after the customer logs in.

Problem: 

Link the login/registration form to the corresponding registration page (customer or seller) and once the account is created or if the account already exists, after the user logs in, the user is redirected to the correct page.

Example:

I am using version 8.0.0 of the JA MarketPlace module which allows me to manage the sellers and their products.

A user has a link to register / login to his customer account via the ps_customersignin module and another link that currently redirects to the same login page.

I would like that when a user logs into their customer account, they are redirected to their account normally, but in the case of a seller logging in, they are redirected to their seller account management page generated by the MarketPlace module.

Then, in the case where the user does not have an account, when he clicks to register he must be redirected to the registration form corresponding to his request.

As you can see on this screenshot, the "CONNEXION" button comes from the ps_customersignin module and the "Espace inventeur" button is a link from a module I created that redirects to the login page.

Capture.thumb.PNG.f04094666458a334e481260c80381d0d.PNG

I tried to be as clear as possible, I'm a beginner in PrestaShop that's why I don't know yet how to express my need.

Thanks in advance,

• 4 weeks later...