Missed order no address

Jesse

Hi

Prestashop 1.7.7.7 upgrade with paypal module, auspost module, and email verification module  

PHP 7.3 

Today Prestashop  received an order without an address which caused the order not to be listed on the orders page.

The order is only visible on the dash board page.

When clicking the magnifier glass to inspect the order the page returns an error.

The records of the order are in the customer information section.

There is no way to generate an invoice for this order and no order page in the admin.

Further orders on the shop are proceeding normally.

Thank you

On 9/9/2021 at 6:15 PM, Jesse said:

Hi

Prestashop 1.7.7.7 upgrade with paypal module, auspost module, and email verification module  

PHP 7.3 

Today Prestashop  received an order without an address which caused the order not to be listed on the orders page.

The order is only visible on the dash board page.

When clicking the magnifier glass to inspect the order the page returns an error.

The records of the order are in the customer information section.

There is no way to generate an invoice for this order and no order page in the admin.

Further orders on the shop are proceeding normally.

Thank you

To reproduce it seemed possible to enter white space in the address fields when entering an address in the order process.

I had trouble when i got to postcode it said "NNNN" format please which might be fooled with four space.

It is a live shop i was testing on so progress stopped here

Edit:

It could be an auto address and details form filler on the persons browser that fooled the process. 

It could also be that the postage module is not up to date,the default PrestaShop flat rate postage system was used in the missed order

Edited by Jesse
New information (see edit history)