Search bar & tags ERROR 500

alexmisaila

Hi, 

I've did a downgrade from prestashop 1.7.7 back to 1.6.1.23 (from a snapshot) but now when I'm trying to search something or when I click on tags, I'm getting error 500.... 

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Product\Search\ProductSearchContext' not found in /usr/www/users/produsc/RobyFishing/classes/controller/ProductListingFrontController.php:88 Stack trace: #0 /usr/www/users/produsc/RobyFishing/classes/controller/ProductListingFrontController.php(259): ProductListingFrontControllerCore->getProductSearchContext() #1 /usr/www/users/produsc/RobyFishing/classes/controller/ProductListingFrontController.php(580): ProductListingFrontControllerCore->getProductSearchVariables() #2 /usr/www/users/produsc/RobyFishing/controllers/front/listing/SearchController.php(82): ProductListingFrontControllerCore->doProductSearch('catalog/listing...', Array) #3 /usr/www/users/produsc/RobyFishing/classes/controller/Controller.php(189): SearchControllerCore->initContent() #4 /usr/www/users/produsc/RobyFishing/classes/Dispatcher.php(367): ControllerCore->run() #5 /usr/www/users/produsc/RobyFishing/index.php(28): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #6 {main} thrown in /usr/www/users/produsc/RobyFishing/classes/controller/ProductListingFrontController.php on line 88

11 hours ago, alexmisaila said:

Hi, 

I've did a downgrade from prestashop 1.7.7 back to 1.6.1.23 (from a snapshot) but now when I'm trying to search something or when I click on tags, I'm getting error 500.... 

Well, finally I've found the best solution..... I've just installed Jolisearch module, and now the search bar works and it's better..... The solution for the tags is just to disable the module and don't use it.

Edited by alexmisaila (see edit history)