Multistore Symphony Cache Exeption Error with certain language

youbenick

Hello,

i have a multstore setup with 5 shops. DE/AT/CH EN and SK. The URL for the slovakian shop is myshop.net/sk. 

The other shops are working. At the slovakian shop i get the following error.

Could anyone explain to me what this error means. This is a migrated shop, so i already have customers, orders etc. Is it possible that this error is due to a wrong combination of shop/language/currency/orders/customer?

Kind regards

Tom

Fatal error: Uncaught Symfony\Component\Cache\Exception\InvalidArgumentException: Cache key must be string, "NULL" given in /www/htdocs/xxx/xxx/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Cache/CacheItem.php:162 Stack trace: #0 /www/htdocs/xxx/xxx/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Cache/Traits/AbstractTrait.php(235): Symfony\Component\Cache\CacheItem::validateKey(NULL) #1 /www/htdocs/xxx/xxx/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Cache/Adapter/AbstractAdapter.php(156): Symfony\Component\Cache\Adapter\AbstractAdapter->getId(NULL) #2 /www/htdocs/xxx/xxx/src/Core/Localization/CLDR/DataLayer/LocaleCache.php(82): Symfony\Component\Cache\Adapter\AbstractAdapter->getItem(NULL) #3 /www/htdocs/xxx/xxx/src/Core/Data/Layer/AbstractDataLayer.php(90): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Localization\CLDR\DataLayer\LocaleCache->doRead(NULL) #4 /www/htdocs/xxx/xxx/src/Core/Localization/CLDR/LocaleDataSource.php(62): Prest in /www/htdocs/xxx/xxx/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Cache/CacheItem.php on line 162