Newsletter module

I have noticed that newsletter modules use some 3rd party website to send the emails. Like some mail chimp or others. Where another fee is required.

Just wondering , is there any newsletter module which would work independently , or it has to be done always done via some other platform?

I'm searching a module which will just recognize already signed up customers for newsletter and give me choice to edit that list ( choose who will get the email ). I don't need any extra premium features, just simply to be able put in some text ,maybe small pictures ( but not essential ) .

Also the price 100e + tax is quite a lot for me.

Thanks

On 8/2/2021 at 7:10 PM, ndiaga said:

Hi,

They  use 3rd party website to send the emails  because  hosting  plans  they  use  has  a maximum  number of  emails to  send.

If  you  want  send  basic  not  to your  customers  you can  use  this  module :

thanks for explanation and recommendation. I don't think I would have a time to write ( or even copy-paste same template ) to all customers individually one by one.

I also believe that if I do 100 email within on hour so, my provider's bot might evaluate it as my website is sending some spam emails and can get in trouble. Happened to me once.

Thanks again.