Updating Product Combinations Stocks and Prices

joaoafpedro

Good morning fellow Prestashoppers,

I am currently facing a really complicated issue when it comes to bulk updating my products stock and prices. Apparently there is no easy way to do this except from uploading a .cvs file which has to follow a certain criteria. The problem is that it's not practical at all since I have to include the attribute data and respective value, which isn't simply something easy to get. On top of that it's not possible to bulk update products with and without combinations, I have to do it separetely.

Given the fact that all of my product combinations have unique References, is there a way or a module that allows me to simply use the references as the key value and pick what other values I want to update? By accessing the menu "Stocks" under "Catalog" I can see that it lists the product combinations by each combination using its unique reference so this menu would allow me to easily and effortlessly update them.

image.thumb.png.11b3b3c6428a3108c692a8ff2dd3fa05.png

Unfortunately this has two problems:

• I'd love to do it by simply uploading a .csv/.xls file of my ERP product list and picking the values I want to update (again, using reference as the key value).
  • This menu only allows to update stocks, not price changes

Please let me know if there's a way to do this within Prestashop or if you're aware of a module that allows me to do this.

TLDR: Potentially looking for a module that lets me:

• Update both single products and products combinations by uploading a .csv/.xls file and picking the reference as key to update stocks and price changes;
  • Doesn't require me to provide the attribute and given value of product combinations when I just want to update prices+stocks;
  • Extra: detect if a given reference is not yet in the database and allow me to easily create a product using it,

2 minutes ago, Mikeey said:

Hey Mikeey!
Unfortunately I don't think it allows me to do that. Watching their demo video and having a look at the screenshots it seems that it only allows to make general price changes in percentage or quantity and apply that change to all the products. What I'm looking for is something that allows me to upload a .csv/.xls product list from my ERP system and let's me update the prices and stocks using the product references since most of the price changes aren't really global but product-specific.