Product Customizer photo upload issue

Hi iam facing an issue with customizer. Issue is I am using one outdated module (customizer) in my shop its updates have been stopped a long time ago but there is no feasible or good replacement for it now. It is a small issue it is a product customizer module capable of editing products with pictures by using masking options and adding texts over images. Issue is it is incapable of moving the customer edited images to backoffice it is moving till shopping cart but same not registered in orders page and in back office I am not getting the files uploaded by customers please help me out on this one. The module by default switches on the the text customization option of prestashop and not file uploads so i tried turning it on also but it also didn't work please help out guys. The module does not have files manager options if there is any attachments uploaded by customers via customizer. it is showing text not a image downloadable link please help. can i use the default uploader function to this module to upload image whiy it is not properly sending the customizations or the customer uploads i have no idea please help it is too complicated for me to handle solo guys. 

customizer 1.PNG

customizer 2.PNG

customizer 3.PNG

customizer 4.PNG

customizer 5.PNG

customizer default.PNG