Error 503 Backend fetch failed in customer service page

Hi,

I am currently reinstalling prestashop on a new hosting to build my site again from 0, but I am facing a lot of problems with it. The last problem that came up is the fact that when I set up the IMAP configuration in the customer service page, the website returns me the error:

Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Backend fetch failed

Guru Meditation:

XID: 386305535

Varnish cache server

From this moment I can use my website normally, except for the fact that I am unable to access the Customer Service page from the backoffice, returning me the same error I mentioned above. I tried reinstalling again ps, but the same happened after setting up the mail in the customer service page. During the installation process, I always have to click restart installation because when the installer goes at 75% (installing modules),  i get  (from the installer), the same error 503, and it asks me to redo the installation. If i redo it, it installs normally. 

I am using a performance hosting from OVH, associated with a Cloudflare pro plan. The version of Prestashop is 1.7.7.5.

I have already tried to clear the cache and enabling debug mode, but without any good result.

11 hours ago, giggiwolf said:

Hi,

I am currently reinstalling prestashop on a new hosting to build my site again from 0, but I am facing a lot of problems with it. The last problem that came up is the fact that when I set up the IMAP configuration in the customer service page, the website returns me the error:

Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Backend fetch failed

Guru Meditation:

XID: 386305535

Varnish cache server

From this moment I can use my website normally, except for the fact that I am unable to access the Customer Service page from the backoffice, returning me the same error I mentioned above. I tried reinstalling again ps, but the same happened after setting up the mail in the customer service page. During the installation process, I always have to click restart installation because when the installer goes at 75% (installing modules),  i get  (from the installer), the same error 503, and it asks me to redo the installation. If i redo it, it installs normally. 

I am using a performance hosting from OVH, associated with a Cloudflare pro plan. The version of Prestashop is 1.7.7.5.

I have already tried to clear the cache and enabling debug mode, but without any good result.

This is related to your Varnish Cache please read this topic for more information https://www.section.io/blog/varnish-cache-503-error-guru-meditation/

• 2 weeks later...

I found out that my issue is related to the customer service email system. Every time I click on customer service, the system tries the dedicated imap configuration I entered, and waits for a response which goes over the varnish cache timeout, returning me a 503 error. What I need to do is modify the imap parameters without accessing the customer service page. I would like to do it via ftp, but i do not know the related file to modify

4 minutes ago, giggiwolf said:

I found out that my issue is related to the customer service email system. Every time I click on customer service, the system tries the dedicated imap configuration I entered, and waits for a response which goes over the varnish cache timeout, returning me a 503 error. What I need to do is modify the imap parameters without accessing the customer service page. I would like to do it via ftp, but i do not know the related file to modify

They are located in your mysql databank in the table ps_configuration

SELECT * FROM ps_configuration WHERE name LIKE '%PS_MAIL%'

Edited by Crezzur (see edit history)