Error found: StartTag: invalid element name in must_have_module_list.xml file.

Er.Ritesh

Yesterday everything worked fine. Today when i try to log in to Admin Console it writes errors.

I am using prestashop version (1.6.1.23). I am trying to get this issue solution on Google and forums but the solution is not working currently so, please share the solution how could I solve it?.

Error message - List of modules page.jpg

Edited by Er.Ritesh (see edit history)

7 minutes ago, Er.Ritesh said:

Yesterday everything worked fine. Today when i try to log in to Admin Console it writes errors.

I am using prestashop version (1.6.1.23). I am trying to get this issue solution on Google and forums but the solution is not working currently so, please share the solution how could I solve it?.

Error message - List of modules page.jpg

Just delete the XML file in the modules section from folder advancedeeucompilanc.
Our reset the module whatever has your preference

12 minutes ago, Crezzur said:

Just delete the XML file in the modules section from folder advancedeeucompilanc.
Our reset the module whatever has your preference

Hello please share the advancedeeucompilanc folder location where we will get advancedeeucompilanc folder on the hosting panel.

9 minutes ago, Crezzur said:

There should be only 1 or a few .xml files in this folder like the example below:

config_nl.xml where _nl is the iso code of your language.

afbeelding.png.9142ece91d2d72831ef17c4a92c91d1e.png

Yes, there are two files that name is config_fr.xml and config.xml. I have renamed the config_fr.xml_backup and reload admin but the issue is not resolved. I am also flash cache bit issue is not resolved.

20 minutes ago, Crezzur said:

Just download them both on your computer (= backup) and remove them from your server.

I have download both XML file into the computer and removed from the server and reload admin but the issue is not resolved. I am also flash cache bit issue is not resolved. it generates a new file on the server with the name config_fr.xml but issue is not resolved.

Edited by Er.Ritesh (see edit history)

We have found  a must_have_modules_list.xml (you can find in folder (config/xml/) has some wrong code generate 

<html><head>
<title>301 Moved Permanently</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Moved Permanently</h1>
<p>The document has moved 
<a href="https://www.presta-module.com/cross-selling-addons-modules-footer?xml=1&amp;iso=fr&amp;pm=dmVyLTEuNi4xLjIzfGN1cnJlbnQtcG1fYWR2YW5jZWRiYWNrZ3JvdW5kY2hhbmdlcnxwbV9hZHZhbmNlZGJhY2tncm91bmRjaGFuZ2VyLTEuMi43fHBtX2FkdmFuY2VkdG9wbWVudS0xLjExLjN8cG1fY3Jvc3NzZWxsaW5nb25jYXJ0LTIuNC42">here</a>
.</p>
</body></html>

which are generating issues. if we remove this code then it's will work but when we flash cash it again generates the wrong code into must_have_modules_list.xml. 

how could I solve it?.