Can I use presta-shop as a 'payment gateway', for users in my app to book services, and during checkout they get linked to prestashop store?

I will try to explain it better here:
I am currently developing an app in the Dominican Republic which will offer users services. Here there is no PayPal business, no Braintree, no 2checkout, etc, etc. The only payment gateways in our currency are local, and the only one that seems to work with me is one called 'Cardnet'.

The issue is I have to sign a contract and pay an upfront fee ($400) to even have access to their API documentation. I heard someone saying they took over a year to install their payment gateway in their app, that it can be extremely complicated to create the entire 'checkout' part, and it can end up being a nightmare...

What I am seeing is they also have the option of integrating their payment system to prestashop, woocommerce, shopify, etc. Which is a very simple process. So I thought of this, what if I create a prestashop with my list of services, and then on my app, I simply link the very final stage of 'payment button' to my e-commerce checkout button.

Would it be possible to do this with prestashop? Without the user leaving the app into the site, simply as a hidden link? I am going crazy trying to finish this app.