having error after installing 3d viewing cart

(1/1) InvalidArgumentException

Invalid Sentry DSN: https://[email protected]/5531852

in Client.php line 512

at Raven_Client::parseDSN('https://[email protected]/5531852')in Client.php line 154

at Raven_Client->__construct('https://[email protected]/5531852', array('level' => 'warning', 'tags' => array('php_version' => '7.3.21', 'ps_facebook_version' => '1.10.0', 'prestashop_version' => '1.7.7.4', 'ps_facebook_is_enabled' => true, 'ps_facebook_is_installed' => true, 'facebook_app_id' => '726899634800479')))in ErrorHandler.php line 49

at ErrorHandler->__construct(object(Ps_facebook), object(Env))in Ps_facebookFrontContainer.php line 409

at Ps_facebookFrontContainer->getErrorHandlerService()in Container.php line 306

at Container->get('PrestaShop\\Module\\PrestashopFacebook\\Handler\\ErrorHandler\\ErrorHandler')in ServiceContainer.php line 64

at ServiceContainer->getService('PrestaShop\\Module\\PrestashopFacebook\\Handler\\ErrorHandler\\ErrorHandler')in ps_facebook.php line 200

at Ps_facebook->getService('PrestaShop\\Module\\PrestashopFacebook\\Handler\\ErrorHandler\\ErrorHandler')in ps_facebook.php line 355

at Ps_facebook->hookDisplayHeader(array('cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => 3))in Hook.php line 990

at HookCore::coreCallHook(object(Ps_facebook), 'hookDisplayHeader', array('cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => 3))in Hook.php line 414

at HookCore::callHookOn(object(Ps_facebook), 'displayHeader', array('cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => 3))in Hook.php line 927

at HookCore::exec('displayHeader')in FrontController.php line 575

at FrontControllerCore->initContent()in IndexController.php line 37

at IndexControllerCore->initContent()in Controller.php line 306

at ControllerCore->run()in Dispatcher.php line 518

at DispatcherCore->dispatch()in index.php line 28

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I've found the issue and had to temporarily resolve it with a little tweak in the class files.

Actually, the Facebook plugin uses the same Sentry library as Cappasity 3D.

I don't know why but the Facebook plugin is attempting to use the wrong library.

To resolve this, I've forced the ModuleFilteredRavenClient to take the right Raven_Client class.

You should place this code in the following file : ps_facebook/classes/Handler/ErrorHandler/ModuleFilteredRavenClient.php

Between the 'namespace' and the 'use' statements like followed :

namespace PrestaShop\Module\PrestashopFacebook\Handler\ErrorHandler;

require_once(_PS_MODULE_DIR_ . 'ps_facebook/vendor/sentry/sentry/lib/Raven/Client.php');

use Raven_Client;

UPDATE

This trick works only if you use the backend hook.

If you would like to hook this plugin with another plugin that also uses Raven_Client, this trick doesn't work.

I've temporarily disabled Sentry in the following file ps_facebook/classes/Handler/ErrorHandler/ErrorHandler.php

Start the construct and handle functions with return; so it ignores this.

public function __construct(Module $module, Env $env)
    {
        return;
        $this->client = new ModuleFilteredRavenClient(
            $env->get('PSX_FACEBOOK_SENTRY_CREDENTIALS'),
            [
public function handle($error, $code = null, $throw = true, $data = null)
    {
        return;
        $this->client->captureException($error, $data);

I've reported this to the Facebook plugin support team.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Edited by hdebeuf (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I also try to install same module and get same error, how I solve this issue as soon as possible. Kindly guide me here little bit. Here I attach my debug mode screenshot and ModuleFilteredRavenClient.php screenshot.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Akshaykumar Patel

Screenshot 2021-09-23 at 19.14.58.png

Screenshot 2021-09-23 at 19.25.12.png