2 columns in homefeatured

...thanks for the answer
..however I know whether to change the number of the back articles Office in homefeatured. The problem is to increase the greatness of the panels of the products so that the result both as in the attached image.
In that global.css part I must intervene for increasing the greatness of the panels of the 2 products in homefeatured?
do you know how he does?

I have understood that it is in the global.css that I must intervene for the change, however I don't understand what part of code to modify for widening the block of the product in such way to get the same result of the image attached in the post #1.

Thanks for the help

Here is what i use for the 2 side by side

#center_column .products_block ul li {
float: left;
clear: none;
width: 260px;
height: 210px;
padding-left:8px;
background:white;

}
Add any left,top,right:bottom borders as needed to get the final representation in the image you posted: that code there gives you the links to the side of the image with the image being left aligned. The borders in the image look to be about 1px thick.
Hope this info is of some use to you oh and if the two featured product boxes end up on top of each other just alter the width as I think i altered the width of the center column before adding this.