[SOLVED] ajax cart effect doesnt work in desktop screen, but it does in responsive screen

HI guys,

I have a very rare effect in my website, when i try to add a product to cart, ajax doesnt update products in cart, if you push F5 to update page the products added appear on cart, this behavior only happen if you are in a desktop screen, but if you are in a mobile screen, the ajax cart effect works fine, adding the product to the cart in real time.

Anybody has experienced this kind of behavior? where can i search the bug?

You can try what i'm saying in my website amordegoma.com

Edited by salvavidal
CHANGE TIITLE (see edit history)

Hi
We tried to use your website, and found that the problem is that the shopping cart in the upper right corner was not updated in time when adding the shopping cart. In fact, the shopping cart was added successfully.
At this time, there is no JS error. Maybe you need to ask front-end engineers to investigate in depth. Can you provide website information?

2 hours ago, ZHSoft said:

Hi
We tried to use your website, and found that the problem is that the shopping cart in the upper right corner was not updated in time when adding the shopping cart. In fact, the shopping cart was added successfully.
At this time, there is no JS error. Maybe you need to ask front-end engineers to investigate in depth. Can you provide website information?

Have you checked what is difference between small screen and desktop screen?, small screens works fine.

• a-d-g changed the title to [SOLVED] ajax cart effect doesnt work in desktop screen, but it does in responsive screen