Prestashop Facebook module and product attributes

Hi there !

I'm new to the Prestashop users community, but I can already tell that i love the prestashop solution, and i'm already using it for my store.

I'm using Prestashop Facebook module to connect my store catalog with the facebook one using a RSS feed.
Everything is running just fine.

My current problem is quite simple :
The module automatically creates one specific item for each product attributes per product, instead of just one item per product.

I understand that this is the desired result for most people, but I'm selling clothes, so I don't want to have one separate item for each size on my facebook store.

The main question is: where can I change the corresponding code, to ignore product attributes when the module will process my database ?

I'm not a professional developer, but i do have some skills in several web programming languages, so i'm not afraid to dig in the source code.
All I need to know is where to look at. I already try to change some classes in those files (/module/ps_facebook/):
-EventDataProvider.php
-ProductRepository.php
-ProductCatalogUtility.php
and others ... but without success. It seems that i still have the amount of product multiplied by the quantity of sizes ready to be sent to facebook business.

Wich lead to my second question : is there a way to see an instant preview of what is actually sent to facebook ?
I tried to find a .csv file or anything else that could correspond on my ftp, but also without success.

Thanks a lot for reading my message ! i'm not a native english speaker, but i tried my best ! Hope you can help :)