PS 1.6 PrestaShop Checkout: Doesn't Load for Guest Checkout

skijump

PS 1.6.1.24

I'm using PayPal Checkout and PayPal USA/Canada addons together (to eventually remove PayPal USA/Canada) to fix an issue.

If a registered user wants to buy products, the PayPal Checkout addon is present at the final cart along with PayPal USA/Canada. However a guest checking out can't see PayPal Checkout but can see only PayPal USA/Canada. (I confirmed many times with Chrome, Brave, Mozilla, and mobile. No guest on checkout can see PayPal Checkout.)

In the Modules->Payment: GROUP RESTRICTIONS are set for visitor, guest, and customer for both payment modules. 

So as a registered account I can see both PayPal USA/Canada and PayPal Checkout addons on checkout. If a guest, I only see the PayPal USA/Canada addon and PayPal Checkout comes up for a second then disappears. (I see Display = none; for the PayPal Checkout per some source code observations.)

Any help???? I have unchecked Group Restriction boxes on both addons and saved it and rechecked for testing. Nothing fixes the issue yet.

Edited by skijump (see edit history)

• skijump changed the title to PS 1.6 PrestaShop Checkout: Doesn't Load for Guest Checkout