New shop login

sebpil

Hi

First things first here. I am NOT a script programmer I am a simple user of Prestashop to add/remove products etc and I will NOT hack, crack or program in it.

The last month I had enormous problems logging in to backoffice. It has only returned a white/blank site whatever I have done. So I gave that up and setup a new shop.

BUT how to go to the login for that shop?????
It only said it is setup and ready but did not return a login link that I can use. Four years back when I setup my old one I got a login link like this; https://xxxxxxxxx.com/shop/admin075jjvtgt/index.php?controller=AdminLogin&token=349033aab40762aa47b40e8b5e7dc1e4&logout

But how do I login to the new created without such link?
This is a link to the OLD shop not working in any browser. And I cannot find a similar link to my new shop. Where do I find it?

Isn't it possible to login to prestashop admin anymore in new installations or what?

9 minutes ago, sebpil said:

Hi

First things first here. I am NOT a script programmer I am a simple user of Prestashop to add/remove products etc and I will NOT hack, crack or program in it.

The last month I had enormous problems logging in to backoffice. It has only returned a white/blank site whatever I have done. So I gave that up and setup a new shop.

BUT how to go to the login for that shop?????
It only said it is setup and ready but did not return a login link that I can use. Four years back when I setup my old one I got a login link like this; https://xxxxxxxxx.com/shop/admin075jjvtgt/index.php?controller=AdminLogin&token=349033aab40762aa47b40e8b5e7dc1e4&logout

But how do I login to the new created without such link?
This is a link to the OLD shop not working in any browser. And I cannot find a similar link to my new shop. Where do I find it?

Isn't it possible to login to prestashop admin anymore in new installations or what?

Problem solved, the link generated was simply wrong I had to remove some information and now I can find the login page.....
Case closed