XML IMPORT with Xpath feature (like WP All import - WooCommerce Add-on)

I'm looking for a XML import module for prestashop with cron feature for scheduled imports and Xpath feature.
Unfortunately i have not been able to find something similar to WP Import + WooComerce Add-on. Look on video above.
Supports a drag and drop feature, Xpath reading from XML and cron. It's so perfect!
It's so sad for a useless platform for eshop like woocomerce to have such a good extension for XML import, and there is nothing similar for prestashop.

Edited by Prestan0ob (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, Kogkalidis said:

https://fb.watch/exF_J3Xz6x/

Hello my friend 😊

This is a module we develop for a couple of years. We want it to be the wp all import of PrestaShop.

We hope to be ready before Christmas.

PS. I know you are Greek, I just respect the fact that we are in an English speaking zone.

Great news!
Till now i'm using the old but good "Total Import pro" for prestashop 1.6 that i convert to work under prestashop 1.7. But i still have some problems with this module when im using it with cron.
The WP import pro is the reason that many developers are choosing woocomerce instead of prestashop.

Please inform me when its ready or if you need help for testing!

9 minutes ago, Prestan0ob said:

Great news!
Till now i'm using the old but good "Total Import pro" for prestashop 1.6 that i convert to work under prestashop 1.7. But i still have some problems with this module when im using it with cron.
The WP import pro is the reason that many developers are choosing woocomerce instead of prestashop.

Please inform me when its ready or if you need help for testing!

What kind of issues you face? I am willing to digest a ton of feedback :)

Any ideas about features will be much appreciated 💖

Edited by Kogkalidis (see edit history)

• 5 months later...