[SOLVED] Product Page Always Redirected to 404 page

Jolsvi

Hi,

I'm using Prestashop 1.6.1.4, and I found my product page always redirected to 404 page.

The other link like about us, customer care,  shipping & returns are fine, they are showing the correct content.

Please help to solve this issue. Thank you

This is the website :

buyfridgefilters.com.au

Edited by Jolsvi (see edit history)

Hi,

have you tried to enable the debug mode and see if there is some kind of error maybe on the product page?, or try to disable overrides, or/and to disable non Prestashop modules from the Performance page, to see which one can cause this, as I suppose this can be caused by some module or override of a module.

Kind regards, Leo

Hi Leo,

Thank you for your suggestions. I have solved the 404 issue!!

I have tried the enable debug mode, and disable the override, disable the last module that I have installed but it still redirected to 'page not found'. Then I tried this:

- create blank .htaccess

- go to Preference -> SEO & URLs -> on the Shcema of urls I modify the 'Route to products' become {category:/}{id}-{rewrite}.html

- go to Preference -> Search -> on Indexing I rebuild the entire index

Now the product page shows up.

I guess you are right Leo, the module that related to SEO makes some overrides files. I also think that I fill the wrong configuration on that and I might try again with the right setting.

Thank you

• Jolsvi changed the title to [SOLVED] Product Page Always Redirected to 404 page