Pos Static Footer - not showing any blocks, cant edit/remove, cant do anything

Hello, I have problem with Pos Static Footer module, in module configuration I can not see any blocks, but in web front page I can see default blocks. When I add new block it display in front page, but not in module configuration. Maybe someone can help with this issue?

image.thumb.png.66259cb45cc540aee5a5dff17b124846.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello, 

i have the same Problem, i have a multistore setup, in the first store i create i can edit the staticfooter, in the second store with a different language i can add a new block which is shown in the frontend, but i don´t see any blocks in the backend.

the code above is already fixed in the new version of prestashop

any ideas?

1 minute ago, youbenick said:

Hello, 

i have the same Problem, i have a multistore setup, in the first store i create i can edit the staticfooter, in the second store with a different language i can add a new block which is shown in the frontend, but i don´t see any blocks in the backend.

the code above is already fixed in the new version of prestashop

any ideas?

My solution was to change language to original. Because as I understand if I do these changes in other languages, then frontend code doesn't work properly.

ah ok, i think this could work, if i change the language in my multistore to the main language und then i create a block then its visible, afterwards i can switch back to another language und the blocks are still there. crazy but i might work, thank you