Impossible to import products and combinations: random operation ... 1.7.7.2

Hello,

I come up against a VERY big problem to import the products and combinations.

IN CONTEXT

ENVIRONMENT

o PrestaShop version: 1.7.7.2

o Linux # 143-Ubuntu

o PHP version: 7.1.33-34

o Memory limit: 2048M

o Maximum execution time: 3600

o Max. for sending files: 1024M

I have a very large catalog, over 60,000 products and 45,000 variations.

For products

o Given the new import format, I strictly followed the order of the fields so as to be in perfect agreement.
First remark, the "Price including tax" field systematically generated a duplicate fields message.
So I deleted this field from my file.
When I arrive in the 2nd import window, my file immediately matches the definition of the fields of the import function

o I also split my original file into sub files which contain 200 re-recordings which gives me between 350 and 550 KB per file, which gives me 306 files to import. I also did this by using an external server to upload photos and not monopolizing the access ...

o, knowing that the limits that have been put on PrestaShop and the server are considerably higher (see above)

o Of the 306 files 300 have been imported BUT NOT ALWAYS ON THE FIRST PASS

o I have had the error "Unexpected response returned by server. Import stopped "
In this case I destroy the file to import in the "import" directory, I start the process again and "miracle" on the 2nd or 3rd attempt, except for 6 files.
Having read in the English forum a post from 2 years ago where it was question of duplicate value, I checked my 6 files

§ Id no duplicate

§ Reference no duplicate

§ Product name no duplicate

o DOES SOMEONE HAVE an IDEA, A SOLUTION, A RECOMMENDATION? thank you in advance because here I am stuck.

For the variations

o Not making any external calls, I divided my file into 11 files, which gives me files of less than 500kb

o The equipment of the fields and OK and the prestashop verification gives me the green light

o But again I got the same error "Unexpected response returned by server. Import stopped "

o I did a test with the global file, 4.8MB, everything worked fine up to 68% of the file and again the error "" Unexpected response returned by server. Import stopped ”and unable to retry.

o I tried again with the same file and this time it crashed at 7% with the only information from prestashop: "error"

To check my files, both in localhost and in production I made tests with the 6 blocked files and with files having been downloaded and I still have the same error randomly not always on the same files. .

In both cases I experimented with erasing data before import in the import function. Same sanction!

Do you have an idea ? A suggestion ? Is this a bug of version 1.7.7.2 ???