/usr/sbin/sendmail Option in Advanced Parameters uses Incorrect from address

This can be very easy to get lost in so I am going to define a few things before I get started:

I have a single domain called and we will call it Domain.

I have a few devices operating under that domain. 

One of those devices is shop.domain.com which is the online store with prestashop 1.7.7.2

I have a mail.domain.com domain that allows me to access my own email website. 

I have us.domain.com that is the domain of all the emails. (ie [email protected], [email protected], etc).

I have a personal email called [email protected].

Now to get down to the nitty and gritty. When I ssh into my prestashop webserver and run sendmail via command line:

echo "Testing sendmail from mail.domain.com" | mail -s "Test" [email protected]

Everything operates normally. I receive an email in my inbox and it is labeled from [email protected]

However, when I use the test email functionality in the back office and set my [email protected] as the recipient, I get a problem. I still receive the email in my inbox, however, the email from parameter is [email protected] making it seem like I sent the email to myself using the inbox that I received it from. How can I fix this?

UPDATE #1: I sent a test email to another email I have and it delivered properly but the from email is [email protected] (the original personal not the second email). So I must have a setting somewhere that I need to change, I just cant seem to find it...

Edited by ShingekiNoDrip (see edit history)